Friday 4 May 2007

An Apology

This is an apology for 'behaving badly' during the Bad Comedians lecture. For those that were present I started to laugh at an inapproriate time. I will explain. The row I was sitting in all saw something funny occur. I did not laugh at that point. I then turned around and saw the facial reaction of one of those in the row I was sitting - her face was in shock over what she had just seen. Then she turned around and pulled a face to me regarding what she had just seen. That is what set me off and I just could not stop laughing. What did our row see? I cannot say as that would upset the person concerned.
Later in the lecture when Paul, the lecturer, mentioned beastiality the person to my left looked at the person who had set me off laughing and due to her facial expression he started laughing which then set me off laughing.
I feel slightly hypocritical regarding laughing as I have complained on this blog about other people talking during the lecture. So here goes - I am sincerely sorry for laughing inapproriately during the Bad Comedians lecture.
And here is a clue as to what we all saw:-
However, it was much further down and lasted much longer.

No comments: