Saturday 5 May 2007

Beastiality

I am making a blog entry on this subject as it was briefy mentioned in the Bad Comedians lecture. I really do not understand how people can be attracted to animals and even worse commit sexual acts with animals. This surely is animal abuse particularly as on the most basic level the animal cannot give consent. Anyway here are some websites on the subject:-
Of the blog entries I have done so far this has to be the most Being Bad behaviour of all.
My Response To StacyAnn Welsh repsonse to my blog - does that make sense?
StacyAnn, you have certainly done your homework. It just goes to show that there is a market for just about everything. I agree with Stacy Ann that beastiality or animal abuse by humans is just disturbed behaviour - there is something seriously wrong with them.

No comments: